Thursday, July 9, 2009

Long day

Well isn't this hilarious. Several hours after I posted the blog yesterday I find out that a "friend" of mine was not on good terms with me. Apparently I am rude. To be honest...Of course I'm rude, tons of people are rude. I wouldnt be suprised if the vast majority of humans had rude tendancies. I wasn't going to argue with him so I just told him I know I am rude, and I accept that. Well that pissed him off quite right, and so there goes that friendship.
But hey thats life isn't it? Things come and go, but life goes on. I've been through enough of those situations to know how to deal with them just fine. I let it all breeze by me, I frankly just don't care. I know some people say that they don't care but in all actuality they really care a lot. That isn't the case, I really just don't care. I have plenty of other friends that are far better than the friends I lose. There's always a reason I lose a friend, and It's always a good one.

So anywho, today was...interesting. I was left alone at work today for about an hour and a half. Of course the minute the boss left, everyone decides they want to do some traveling. I had one itinerary in progress, with a man who had trouble speaking english sitting at my desk, and two people calling at the same time. Madness? Definately. Everything seems to happen at the same time, which is the wrong time. But strangely...It felt good.
Not much really went on today outside of that hour and a half though, except for a call here or there. Oh man I almost forgot I booked a cruise for a nice couple from Scottsmoor, on a boring Carnival Bahamas cruise. The only stop on the itinerary was Nassau, what fun that is. But Amanda (a passenger on the upcoming cruise) said she has family there, -and buried there- so I guess that would be fun...maybe...
Then after driving home in the flash flood downpour, and having my windows get fogged up so much it was impossible to see outside, I got to have some pizza for dinner! But during dinner, I was reminded about the fate that was soon to come...Cleaning night. I can't stand cleaning anything, so when I had to clean the house, you can only imagine how my night must have went.
Finally I got to play a little ping-pong, after a long day. Of course I lost at first to my younger brother who had been playing all day. Finally I got warmed up and hammered out the second match.
Well that pretty much sums up my day. I'm going to run along and check out the season premier of Big Brother, to see if this season is worth watching. Thanks for reading.
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment