Anyways, after he left, and mother and father went to go watch Bruno in some other city, I was left to myself to watch more tv, and lay on the couch with my laptop. Thank god for myspace IM because it helped me make some plans for the day. I had my speaker volume pretty high, I guess I forgot to turn it down after jamming out. All of a sudden I heard the gaudy tone produced only from the myspace IM. It was Tyler wanting to go fishing. Of course I went.
We went to Fox Lake at first, and he caught a fish right away, and then after that, we reeled in only weeds and mud. We finally left and went fishing in the water hazards of Royal Oak Golf Course, which produced an equal result as the previous location.
Meanwhile, I was planning my night, calling folks and such, trying to get a group together to pitch in to pay for the rediculously priced UFC 100. Pretty good fights were on, but what was even better was just hanging out with the guys and just messing around and eating until we felt sick. Watching Brock Lesner give the audience the middle finger was rather satisfying also.
Now I have some growing pains shooting through both of my entire legs, and it is PAINFUL! I thought I was done with this type of garbage! Oh well, I guess I can deal with it, if it means getting taller...That's always cool.
Well anyways, I'll be going to sleep now, since I'll be waking up at 7:00AM to go fishing again, and maybe this time I will actually catch a fish or two....Or hopefully more. Wish me luck, and thanks for reading!
Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment