Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ping-Pong, Ping-Pong, Ping-Pong

Life seems somewhat like ping-pong...To be more specific, life is like the ping-pong ball. No matter what happens, you're going to end up in the hands of somebody thats just going to slap you. I know it may seem kind of depressing but it really is the truth. If you try to be nice to anyone, you're just going to get screwed over. I'm not going to lie, I have done it to people before and to be honest, I'm not too proud of it...
I had that comparison on my mind since what I have been doing a lot lately is played ping-pong. And of course the fact that I'm looking at the table right in front of me...Anyways, I would talk about my day, but that's far from exciting, since all it consisted of was an average day of work and then Ultimate Frisbee in the muddy grass.
I don't know why, but lately I have just been feeling depressed. I don't really have much of a reason for the depression, but I just am depressed all the time. I don't like it. I'm sure nobody likes it. Well I shouldn't say that because I have made a lot of people mad throughout my days. I honestly don't try to piss people off, but sadly it happens very often, very easily.
I guess I don't really have much to say since today just kind of dragged on for me, so I'm not going to let this entry drag on. Thanks for reading...
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment